A weight loss supplement that has been available in the market for quite some time now, Apidextra is designed to help people lose fat by boosting the metabolism and suppressing the appetite. As with most weight loss programs, Apidextra seeks to attract dieters by promising to deliver quick results. Most people would readily jump at the offer but it’s a must to evaluate the product first, particularly the ingredients before making a move to purchase this dietary pill.
Apidextra Eight Active Ingredients for Weight Loss
1. Chromax - Chromax or chromium helps in weight loss by curbing cravings and keeping glucose levels in check. A drop in these levels can shoot up cravings for food, particularly for sweet treats.
2. Glucomannan - A water-soluble fiber, Glucomannan can fill up the appetite much faster. It also slows down the digestive system so you feel full for a longer period. By doing so, it helps control hunger and suppress the appetite.
3. Hydroxycitric Acid - According to studies, this ingredient, which comes from the tropical plant Garcinia cambogia, can hamper fat absorption and synthesis. Having the same chemical composition as natural citric acid, it can also aid the cells in generating more energy. However, it has not been proved that high dosages can produce significant weight loss. It also has been associated with some liver problems, which is why it was removed from other weight loss supplement products.
4. Cissus Quadrangularis - Obtained from a plant in some parts of Asia and Africa, Cissus Quadrangularis is known to be an effective anti-inflammatory. Studies reveal that it can efficiently tone down cholesterol and blood glucose levels. Apart from that, there’s evidence that it can lower body mass index (BMI) over a period of regular use.
5. Caffeine - Known as an effective way to naturally suppress the appetite and boost energy, caffeine seems like a good addition to this product. Take note though that since the exact amount is not listed, it can be a cause for concern as excessive caffeine can have adverse effects on the body, particularly on the nervous system.
6. Green Tea - Green tea is not just a powerful antioxidant that improves immune defense and overall health. It is also a potent fat burner that can aid in people’s weight loss program.
7. African Mango - Many studies have been conducted to gauge how effective African mango is on weight loss. It was shown that this ingredient can reduce levels of cholesterol, maintain proper levels of blood sugar, and help the body use lepitin for weight loss.
8. Fucoxanthin - Studies done on fucoxanthin reveal that Fucoxanthin is a highly effective fat burner for animals. No evidence has been released with regards to human usage. Some say that this ingredient can be beneficial for humans by boosting the body’s fat burning processes by promoting oxidation of fat and increasing the body’s temperature.
As you can see from the list of ingredients, Apidextra has the potential to be an effective weight loss supplement. However, some ingredients like caffeine and Hydroxycitric acid may cause some apprehension. It is also important to know that Apidextra has received the lowest rating (F) from Better Business Bureau because of the numerous complaints received from users.
For now, the best thing to do is to consult your doctor first before trying this or any other weight loss supplement. Study further about Apidextra by reading comprehensive product information and customer reviews such as those that can be found in Dieting Direction.