If Germany has always mesmerized you with its beauty and attractive style of living, we have some good news for you! The country is equally safe and also has an excellent work culture and environment. It has a high rate of growth and low rate of unemployment that makes it a haven for young job seekers looking to venture to a new place.
The country also encourages young people who are skilled to visit the country and take up well paid positions. Highly qualified individuals are always welcome here to seek better positions, income and standard of living. So if you are convinced enough about the deal go ahead and get your Germany job seeker visa.
What is Germany Job Seeker Visa?
The Germany Job Seeker Visa is actually a key tool that you will require to be a part of the Germany work force. The visa works as a long-term residency permit that allows an individual to stay in Germany for six months and look for an appropriate job comfortably. By the end of six months, if one finds a suitable place of employment, they also get a Germany work visa or a Germany work permit that will allow them to work in the country and live there as well. But an important fact worth bringing to notice is that the Germany job Seeker Visa does not permit one to start working immediately. It only allows one to stay in the country for six months and look for the job during that period of stay.
It is easy to obtain this visa. Make sure you are eligible to apply for the visa and follow these simple steps:
- You need to compile all the documents that are required.
- Fill the application form for the visa.
- Book an appointment.
Eligibility Criteria for the applicants
In order to get the Job search visa Germany, an individual must fulfill the following criteria:
- An applicant must hold a bachelor’s or a master’s degree from any German university or they should hold an equivalent foreign degree.
- They should also have an experience of at least five years in the field related to their study.
- They should have enough proof that they have appropriate funds to cover their stay in Germany.
- The applicants must have travel or medical insurance for the entire period of their stay in Germany or until they get a work permit.
If an applicant fulfills all the above criteria, they are eligible to apply for the visa.
Apart from the above criteria, an applicant must also compile all the necessary documents before they apply for the visa. The documents are attached to the application and they ensure that an application is not rejected immediately even if any of the requirements is not fulfilled.
However, having all the documents in place also does not assure that the visa will be approved and granted. The decision entirely rests on the application centre and their word is the final word!