All the perfumes and washes and creams and sticks and powders and shimmers that claim to make us our most beautiful all come with a price and chemicals. So here I have some Do It Yourself beauty tips you can do with items that you probably already have in your house. All are simple little tricks you might want to try and save a little money while still looking beautiful.
1. When brushing your teeth using baking soda can make them whiter. Some of those teeth whitening kits can be real expensive. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of baking soda with three drops of hydrogen peroxide then use it as a toothpaste SMILE instant teeth whitening without the price.
2. Do you spend lots on shaving cream? All you need to do is shave your legs with hair conditioner that’s right, simply use hair conditioner instead. It’s moisturizing, makes the hairs softer and therefore easier to shave.
3. Do you like to use face masks. They make you feel all refreshed when done. Why don’t you try using honey as a face mask. Honey (raw honey) has antibacterial properties and is very effective at helping acne-prone skin. All you need to do is leave on your face for 10 minutes, wash off with warm water and that is it and if some drips into your mouthy consider that as a bonus.
4. Do you exfoliate? Did you know you can use an orange? The acid that is in the orange along with the Vitamin C makes it excellent to exfoliate with. It is simple just cut an orange in half and use on your knees and elbows.
5. Here is an easy tip for you so you don’t get bumpy irritated legs. Shave your legs last, do it at the end of your shower when the warm water has been beating down on your legs this will have opened up your pores and the hair will be softer.
6. Want to know how to remove makeup and are unhappy with the makeup remover you are using now , Try this, almond or sesame oil. Take the almond seed oil and apply it with a cotton ball or soft cloth. Almond and sesame oil will remove all traces of makeup, including waterproof mascara quickly and easily. Simple.
7. Here is an oldie but goodie do you have puffy eyes? All you have to do is place thin, cool slices of cucumber on your eyes. Leave the cucumber slices on your eyes for 15 minutes and remove. The puffiness will be gone….magically. You can also use the cucumber to tone your face. Use either the slices or the juice. Leave on your face for 10 to 20 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. If you do not like cucumber you can try grated potato will also remove puffiness from your eyes.
8. A great one reminds me when I was a kid. Do you use those pore strips? Expensive aren’t they? Well all you need to do is use a thin layer of non-toxic white Elmer’s Glue. As a kid we all peeled it off your hands as a kid, spread a thin layer on your face, let it dry, and peel off and there you have your own pore strips. Keep well clear of eyes.
These are just some Do It Yourself beauty tips for you. Simple Easy as 1..2…3
This article is written by Stu Lieberman (link to your G+), the writer for MedicalSupply123.com, a discount online Medical and Health Supply Store. For over 3 years now Stu has been writing about Medical, Health and Beauty Supplies. Stu has written about everything from Vitamins and Supplements to Therapy Equipment to Beauty Supplies.