You have probably heard about this. It’s a unique product referred to as FatFoe Eggplant Extract. You won’t have to hit out in the gym but it is a sure way to get rid of up to 10 pounds in a week. Users of this product attest to the same facts.
However, FatFoe won’t do much if your intention is to lose weight. The online stores selling the product are indeed scams. This is in reference to Federal Trade Commission. Additionally, the supplier is more than willing to give a free 60-day trial to get in to the net.
You are up for a surprise if your thoughts were that the product would help you do away with 10 pounds in the next one week.
Are you looking for the best solution in weight loss without the risk of falling prey to conmen? Take the necessary precautions and risk no cash with these fake products which the FTC cautions against their false allegations:
- Regardless of the amount of calories you take in your meals you will lose weight. Although this can be good news to many, FTC highly condemns such claims. If you want to shed weight, you must reduce the caloric content in every meal.
- You will lose weight without amending your meals and not exercising at all. This is a lucrative but misleading statement. It should sink in to your mind that the best way get rid of extra fats is to make dietary changes and engage in regular workouts.
- By simply swallowing a pill, your body won’t absorb calories throughout the digestion process. This is a luring testimony that doesn’t work. In reality, there is no single magic pill in drugstores that can help you shed some pounds this way.
- With the help of the product, you will lose more than three pounds in a week. If you want to lose weight from fats and not bodily fluids, you will have to be patient. This is in accordance with FTC. You should be skeptical of any products alleging to help you shed more than three pounds in a week.
- Any product claiming to work for every person. There is nothing in the market that works the same in an individual. FTC warns that some products pose major health risks in different persons.
- Shed weight and keep it off for good.Wouldn’t you wish if this was a reality? The only way to lose weight and avoid a regain is through proper diet and regular exercise.
- A product alleging that when absorbed through the skin, it will aid in weight loss. Surprisingly, there is nothing that when applied on your skin can work unless it is anything that can glue your lips.
Are you looking for ways to shed extra weight without exercises or making changes in diet? Get a good physique without watching out what is in your plate? That is not achievable. To lose weight and keep it off for good requires commitment to change your lifestyle, according to nutrition guru Barbara Quinn.If you doubt, the only thing you can lose is your hard earned cash.
Evan Jensen is an American writer with an MA in Journalism. He specializes in writing about weight loss diet, weight loss, nutrition, exercise, and preventive care. He’s also a long-distance runner who has finished 30-plus marathons and a 100-mile mountain endurance race.