If you want to get in shape quickly but you don’t have a lot of time to devote to the process, the Les Mills Pump Workout might be right for you. Take a minute to check out our Les Mills Pump Workout review so you can find out what this program has to offer.
This program focusses on the Rep Effect, which means it uses low weights and lots of repetitions. The Rep Effect lets people lose lots of weight quickly while building lean muscle. Some routines include as many as 800 repetitions. All of the work is worth it, though, since you can burn up to 1,000 calories in an hour.
What’s in the Box
The Les Mills Pump Workout comes with everything you need to sculpt your body. First, you will receive the workouts on several DVDs.
The workouts are:
- Les Mills Pump Basics -This 10 minute video will help you prepare for the workout. You will learn valuable information, such as how to adjust and grip your weights properly.
- Les Mills Pump Challenge – This 20 minute workout includes fundamental resistance exercises.
- Les Mills Pump and Burn -You’ll go through 30 minutes of compound moves in this workout.
- Les Mills Pump and Shred – This 45 minute routine focuses on the Rep Effect, so you can expect to feel the burn.
- Les Mills Pump Revolution -You can expect to sweat during this 55 minute workout, which includes calorie burning and lean muscle building exercises.
- Les Mills Pump Extreme – This is a 55 minute extreme workout.
- Les Mills Flow (Bonus) – This 20 minute workout is full of stretches that will decrease your soreness while increasing your flexibility.
- Les Mills Hard Core Abs (Bonus) – This 20 minute workout will help you define your core and back.
The program includes the weights you will need in order to complete the workouts. It comes with two five pound and two ten pound weight plates and a barbell. It also includes two safety clips so you can secure the weights. You will learn how to assemble the barbell and weights in the Les Mills Pump Basics DVD.
You will also get a fitness guide, nutrition guide, tape measure and measurement tracker. These tools will help you stay on track.
Additionally, the program comes with free online support. You can use the support to talk to other people who are using the program. This can be a great motivational tool, so be sure to use it if you get the program.
This program can get outstanding results when used properly. The Rep Effect is very tiring, but it develops lean muscles without all of the bulk. That makes it great for both men and women. It also burns up to 1,000 calories an hour, so you can use it to lose weight.
There’s a reason why almost every Les Mills Pump workout review is positive. The system can get great results. If you want to lose weight and build lean muscle, consider giving this program a try.
- License: Royalty Free or iStock source: http://officeimg.vo.msecnd.net/en-us/images/MP900399564.jpg
Ken Dawson is a Teambeachbody coach and a self proclaimed fitness guru, check out this great review on Les Mills Pump compared to ChaLEAN Extreme and P90X.